Public & Products Liability Insurance
Public Liabllity Insurance policy offers comprehensive cover for your business against the potential liabilities to third parties, for personal injury or property damage, for which your business is found responsible for.
If your business is found to be negligent, the liability insurance policy will provide legal protection cover for you in the following risks;
- accidents, death, disability, disease, injury
- false arrest, malicious prosecution
- assault or battery
- slander, defamation or invasion to the right of privacy
- physical damage to property
Whether you are an individual, a business or a non-commercial organization, you should consider taking out a public liability insurance policy, as it provides you peace of mind from being held liable for accidents or events that may cause injury to third parties and/or damage to their property.
Products Liability Insurance protects you against claims from your customers, for personal injury and or/property damage caused by the products you supply.
- injury or damage caused by such things as manufacturing defects
- faulty control software
- toxic chemicals in a product
- an injury caused by misuse of the product (even if it is not your fault)
- illnesses caused by food, beverages or supplements.